Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Whitefish

We are in Whitefish Montana. I am typing this on the world's 2nd slowest computer at a coffee shop, having completely failed to successfully post anything at the world's slowest computer at Whitefish public library some 200m down the road.

Quite a bit has happened since our last post. In no particular order:

1. We are now in the USA
2. I tragically lost my right flip flop in a Creek : (
3. Our small group of 3 has doubled in size. We now appear to be a group of 6. We came across Kate and Harriet from Bristol and Andy from NZ a few days ago before we were due to cross the border. They have stoically tolerated our company ever since. I have inserted their blog addresses in the links section.
4. We had dinner with George from Germany
5. I took a wrong turn and took us into a headwind for 3-4miles before realising :)
6. We stumbled into Eureka town in time for their annual quilt festival. It was fab.

I was hoping to post some pics and some video but this computer is in danger of exploding as it is. I will go and have a wander and see if I can find something better to do that on.

There is an annoying american kid standing next to me reading this..... I wonder if this will make him go away.

No comments: